Thursday, October 4, 2012

31 for 21 This Moment Thursday: BIG YELLOW BUTTERFLY

For "This Moment Thursdays" I want to share a picture or a story from one moment with Gwyneth that happened during the week that I don't want to forget.  There are so many small moments that are amazing that we we experience that will be gone from our memories in the future.  I had the idea for this today, when one of these moments happened and I was lucky enough to capture it with a picture.
I bought a sand & water play table for our back deck and put it together today.  Ryker and I played out there this morning while Gwyneth was at school.  When she comes home from school on the bus, Ryker is always down for a nap so Gwyn and I have some time alone together.  Today I showed her the table and we went out to play.  She loved the water side of the table and kept calling it the "sink."  Right when I took out my camera to take her picture, a big yellow butterfly flew up to us and hovered over the table for a second before fluttering away.  I got a picture of her face just as the butterfly was going away.  The pure joy and excitement on her face is just precious and makes my heart melt.

No comments:

Post a Comment